Parking Services Fall 2015
Parking Services' hours of operation are
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All stickers and permits may be purchased at the Parking Services Office during business hours. Fall stickers may also be purchased at Bernhard Center One Stop during designated dates and times from August 31 through September 11. If Parking Services is closed, temporary permits may be obtained at the WMU Police Station, 511 Monroe Street, Kalamazoo.
Students residing in residence halls and other people residing in university housing shall pay the full time, academic year rate of $300. Commuter student and temporary employee registration fees shall be paid according to the following schedule.
|Full-time, Academic Year (valid Sept. 1, 2015 through August 31, 2016)
|Full-time, Fall/Spring (per semester)
|Part-time, Fall/Spring (per semester, 4 credit hours or less)
|Summer I/Summer II (each session)
- There is no ticketing in student lots only from August 22, 2015 through September 14, 2015; Vehicles must be legally parked, however.
- Daily permits may be purchased for $5; Weekly permits may be purchased for $15.
- All motor vehicles parked on Western Michigan University property by employees, students and people residing on campus must be registered with the Parking Services Office and shall properly display a WMU parking sticker or permit.
- Parking permits must be paid by cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, and Discover). All open tickets must be paid before permits can be obtained.
- A WMU Bronco ID, valid driver's license, and current vehicle registration are needed to complete the vehicle registration process. An apartment lease is also required to obtain a permit for an on-campus apartment sticker. A departmental appointment letter is also required for graduate assistants.
- Students and staff who have a valid state issued handicap permit/accessible permit are also required to have a current WMU permit to park on campus.
- Faculty and staff are reminded parking permits issued to them are for their personal use only, and are not to be used by family members or others. Violations may result in fines, loss of parking privileges, and impounding the vehicle.
- Visitors must park at campus meters or purchase a temporary permit. Payment at a meter may be made with quarters or by a cell phone through Parkmobile.com. Instructions are listed on each campus meter. Refer to Regulations 6.0.
NOTE: Parking information may change at any time. Please call Parking Services at (269) 387-4609.