PARKING SERVICES SUMMER 2013
Parking Services' hours of operation are Monday through Friday
Summer 2013 stickers and temporary permits may be purchased at the Parking Services Office, 2507 W. Michigan Avenue.
Parking staff can be contacted at (269) 387-4609 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding parking.
Students residing in residence halls and other people residing in university housing shall pay the full time rate. Student and temporary employee registration fees shall be paid according to the following schedule.
|Full-time, Academic Year (valid Sept. 1, 2012 through Aug 31, 2013)
|Full-time, Fall/Spring (per semester)
|Part-time, Fall/Spring (per semester, 4 credit hours or less)
|Summer I/Summer II (each session)
- Daily permits may be purchased for $5; Weekly permits may be purchased for $15.
- Visitors must park at campus meters or purchase a temporary permit. Payment at a meter may be made with quarters or by a cell phone through Parkmobile.com. Instructions are listed on each campus meter. Refer to Regulations Sec. 6.0.
- All motor vehicles parked on Western Michigan University property by employees, students and people residing on campus must be registered with the Parking Services Office and shall properly display a WMU parking sticker or permit.
- Parking permits must be paid by cash, check or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, and Discover). All open tickets must be paid before permits can be obtained.
- A WMU Bronco ID, valid driver's license, and current vehicle registration are needed to complete the vehicle registration process. An apartment lease is also required to obtain a permit for an on-campus apartment sticker. A departmental appointment letter or staff transaction form is also required for part-time faculty, temporary employees, graduate assistants and new employees.
- Students and staff who have a valid state issued handicap permit/accessible permit are also required to have a current WMU permit to park on campus.
- Faculty and staff are reminded parking permits (hang tags and stickers) issued to them are for their personal use only, and are not to be used by family members or others. Violations may result in fines, loss of parking privileges and impounding the vehicle.
NOTE: Parking information may change at any time. Please call Parking Services at (269) 387-4609.